Thursday 23 October 2014

PPP3 - START UP WEDNESDAYS - INITIAL SESSION

Today I attended an extra curricular session called 'Start Up Wednesdays' which is a programme that is designed for students who want to work for themselves or have an idea or a business they want to develop as an enterprise. 

As I am currently unsure what career direction I want to take after after university I decided to attend the sessions to help me get a better idea of what I want to do and how to achieve it. Another reason I decided to attend the session is because I have a rough concept for a small business that I want to develop and analyse to see if it is a viable idea worthy of focusing time and effort on. 

The session was very enlightening and relevant and will therefore be something that I attend throughout the programms duration.

Notes taken and sheets received within the session are documented below;






One of the tasks completed as part of the session was the Business Model sheet which we completed as if we were going to set ourselves up as freelancers, the sheet and its contents can be seen in the image below;




Finally, at the end of the session we were given two useful sheets, one containing a list of useful resources and the other details twenty ways to find an idea;



No comments:

Post a Comment