Tuesday 17 February 2015

PPP3 - BEHANCE UPDATE

Today, I updated my Behance profile with project images of the physical outcome produced as part of the COP3 submission. 

With regards to the PPP module Behance is a really effective platform for displaying creative work as it is used by hundreds of thousands of industry professionals and potential employers on a daily basis. By publishing work on the site, designers can gain exposure, network with professionals and start to build an online following. The benefits really are endless.


CURRENT SUCCESS

Throughout my three years on the course, I have updated my Behance regularly with projects that I feel are produced to a high enough standard to justify a feature. So far, by publishing work on the site I have managed to have work featured in two design publications that are published on an international platform.

The two publications my work has been featured in so far are listed below; 
  • Brand magazine.
  • Portfolio design - Sandu Publishing. 

Based on my previous successes and benefits outlined above, I believe Behance is an effective way to publicise design work in public domain with an industry relevant audience. Moreover, the site also presents users with the ability to then use their profile as an online portfolio that can be sent to potential employers. 

I plan to continue regularly updating my Behance profile with quality design outcomes, hopefully gaining industry exposure that will help to establish me as an informed and effective graduate designer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment