Thursday 9 April 2015

PPP3 - PRESENTATION FEEDBACK

On Friday we presented our final PPP presentations which discussed our progression through our three years on the course and potential progression opportunities. 

Towards the end of the day the group was divided in half to ensure that the session finished at a reasonable time. However, due to this decision not everybody was able to see my presentation, both class members and tutors alike. 

Once the session was over I briefly spoke with John about my presentation and the PPP module, after which he asked me to forward him the slides from my presentation so he could give me feedback. 



PRESENTATION FEEDBACK

I forwarded John a link to the PPP blog post documenting my presentation and supporting notes to which I referred to while delivering my presentation. John made the effort to review my work and responded with the useful advice and relevant feedback displayed below, something that I am really appreciative of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment