Wednesday 20 May 2015

PPP3 - ROBOT FOOD - FINAL IMAGES

After I finished the process of physically producing the Robot Food I finished the project by taking a set of professional images showcasing the product and its concept. 

Unfortunately, it is a really busy time of year for all courses within the college, therefore I was unable to book a photography studio to take images of the project. To surpass the problem, I rented a lighting kit and camera allowing me to take the images from the comfort of my own kitchen. 



ART DIRECTION 

I have found much previous success in retrospective projects by simply spending five minutes planning the art direction for the photo shoot before it takes place. Aspects of the shoot, such as the background colour and any additional contextual media, are all carefully considered to ensure the images showcase the product to a professional standard.  





FINAL IMAGES 

The final set of edited images can be seen below;













No comments:

Post a Comment